Thursday, October 4, 2012

How to make your nose smaller with makeup

I know there are some qualities we as woman don't like, I have a few but without going into detail one of the main ones that is usually disliked is the nose. I would never get a nose job so I have discovered the next best thing, while using makeup. The main idea here is you are creating a shadow on your nose, you can do this several different ways one of my favorites is using macs blunt blush which is also what I use to contour. You'll need a small domed brush and a blending blush of your choice.
Your gonna start almost close to your eyebrow and make a straight line all the way down the nose, this is just a picture of one side of the nose but you are gonna wanna do this on both sides. I also forgot to mention you can also use a concealer to do this or a darker face powder, it needs to be atleast 3-4 shades darker than your skin tone.
Along with both sides of the nose you are gonna want to come down and make a v on the top of your nose. I know this looks a little crazy, but just go with it.
After that we are gonna take our blending brush and blend those lines out, blend blend blend, the key here is to create a very very light shadow on your nose. Not to where it takes away the lines completely but to make it very very soft on our nose.
 
After that we are gonna take a highlight, cream or powder I use a NARS highlighting stick and your gonna make a straight line in the middle of your nose, set everything with a face powder and you are good to go.
 
xoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment